Sunday, February 4, 2018

About Me

Hello, my name is Taylor Butts, and i am a freshman at Georgia Gwinnett College majoring in biology. I am a middle child a five kids and i dislike it a lot. I am 19 and my ambitions and goals are being a veterinarian to eventually have my own practice, to travel, to be successful, and also to be a godly woman. I have always had a love for animals every since i was five when my parents surprised my older sister and I with a dog.

Other than having a love for animals, i love to model, i like all genres of music except for rock and country, i like to eat everything that smells and looks good, being around friends and family makes me happy especially when we are having movie night but talking throughout the whole movie, i love to laugh and be goofy even thought most people call me corny but its okay.

To conclude, my "about me" i am a lovable person who never gets upset unless something is really wrong. I love to learn new things, even the hard things that i need help in. I am a easy person to talk to even though some people told me that i am not approachable but when you talk to me i am a light in the room. So when you see me, do not be afraid to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why breastfeed?

Is it necessary or beneficial to breastfeed after a year old? Many mothers breastfeed for six months but some mothers take it to another...